Finally we harvested a big bunch of bananas! There were so many bananas! I shared them with family, relatives, friends and neighbours!
These are balance bananas after sharing with the neighbours!
The trunk was chopped down on weekend and the tender part are cooked! I share the stem with family!
what a useful plant is banana!

Now I have dozens of bananas in fridge. Waiting to be cooked or baked or even eaten raw!
These are balance bananas after sharing with the neighbours!
![]() |
| It's layered in 3 layers! |
The banana stocks are ripening naturally! I can smell bananas once enter the kitchen area!
Fully riped bananas!
The inner part of bananas! Taste so sweet with mild sour taste! What a good combination taste!
The trunk was chopped down on weekend and the tender part are cooked! I share the stem with family!
what a useful plant is banana!

Now I have dozens of bananas in fridge. Waiting to be cooked or baked or even eaten raw!






Wah best betul dapat harvest begini. Saya masih menunggu pokok saya pisang saya berbuah. Entah bila tahun lagi. Buat cokodok sedap ni Malar!
ReplyDeleteMemang sedap cokodok pisang nie! ;)
DeleteBalanced bananas, where is my share?
ReplyDelete:-)
your share? all finish! hahahah...
DeleteWow, that is a lot of bananas, Malar. Hope you have finished them all by now. Did you make a cake?
ReplyDelete