Chillies are doing quite well... Good luck gardening!
You look to have plenty of chillies. I avaoid them after having had burning hands for several days after handling them!
They look healthy and big. Lots of hot spicy food headed your way.Cher Sunray Gardens
You can sell them in pasar now.
Lovely chillies! I had some earlier, I put it in vinegar with garlic, onion and some salt to be dipping for the fried fish.Have a nice day!
Wah meriahnya cili padi. Boleh offer dekat kedai ;-).
I like the last photo. Your garden looks huge!
Chillies are doing quite well... Good luck gardening!
ReplyDeleteYou look to have plenty of chillies. I avaoid them after having had burning hands for several days after handling them!
ReplyDeleteThey look healthy and big. Lots of hot spicy food headed your way.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
You can sell them in pasar now.
ReplyDeleteLovely chillies! I had some earlier, I put it in vinegar with garlic, onion and some salt to be dipping for the fried fish.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
Wah meriahnya cili padi. Boleh offer dekat kedai ;-).
ReplyDeleteI like the last photo. Your garden looks huge!
ReplyDelete