Those flowers below are blooming in my garden now!
I have a lot of self seeded Torenia all over the garden. But I'm Happy to have them at the moment. ;)
Beautiful red rose! I wonder why red rose in my garden provide single flower at time???
Pretty Yellow Angle loofah flowers!
I have a lot of self seeded Torenia all over the garden. But I'm Happy to have them at the moment. ;)
Adenium is flowering again. Beautiful deep red flowers!
Beautiful red rose! I wonder why red rose in my garden provide single flower at time???
Pretty Yellow Angle loofah flowers!
Basil have put up a lot of Pagoda kind of flowers too!
| Hiding inside is periwinkle |
This is for GBBD May 2012. For more flowers blooming around the world, please visit may dream flower
The rose is single because she need you sole focus.
ReplyDeleteMaybe once your Rose is a little bigger, you'll get more blooms. Pretty little blooms on the loofah.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
aloha,
ReplyDeletebeautiful show, i also get just single blooms on my roses in the tropics, i don't think they like our humid conditions.
The loofah flowers are a bit like cucumber flowers but I guess they are from the same plant family.
ReplyDeleteYour garden if full of beautiful flowers, Malar. I especially like that striking red rose!
ReplyDeleteI love your Adenium. What a gorgeous colour. I think I need to add a few more to my garden.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful plants! They look really good :-D
ReplyDelete