Mussaenda Luteola have form a sea of flowers in my garden. Such a unique flowers. Don't you agree with me? ;)
p/s : I'm having some problem with my camera. Photos taken appears to be dark. I'm trying to solve it now...... ;)
p/s : I'm having some problem with my camera. Photos taken appears to be dark. I'm trying to solve it now...... ;)
| This is evening time...but the photo look so dull...sigh... |
All the below photos are taken with flash light....... look like night taken photos
The use of flashlight is quite effective.
ReplyDeleteHmmm,am not very familiar with this flower... hope you can fix your camera...
ReplyDeleteThe blooming flowers help you take away all the stress from work.
ReplyDeleteI see lots of yellow... they make a pretty sight to behold :-D I like this plant!
ReplyDeletelovely little flowers! Are they fragrant? They remind me of jasmine flowers - I'm imagine the same scent - a sea of that would be amazing!
ReplyDeletein bahasa bunga melur kan
ReplyDelete