How do you prepare your loofah? It's very pretty!
Interesting looking. Will be interesting to see what meal you prepare with it.Cher Sunray Gardens
That's a nice loofah. We call it patola here in the Philippines. At home, we love to prepare this as soup with vermicelli and shimp... yum yum! Love the chillies too.
in malaysia we call it petola.. :)great harvest btw
That is nice to know :) I like it when I learn new things, thanks...
Holly: I just saute it with ginger and garlic. The loofah has a sweet taste so it blend well with any....Sunray: oppss.... let me take photo of the meal next time...;)Krishna: It's called Petola in Malaysia ( Malay language) too! ;)
What a great harvest! I can't wait until my chillies are fruiting - a few months to go yet...
How do you prepare your loofah? It's very pretty!
ReplyDeleteInteresting looking. Will be interesting to see what meal you prepare with it.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
That's a nice loofah. We call it patola here in the Philippines. At home, we love to prepare this as soup with vermicelli and shimp... yum yum! Love the chillies too.
ReplyDeletein malaysia we call it petola.. :)great harvest btw
DeleteThat is nice to know :) I like it when I learn new things, thanks...
DeleteHolly: I just saute it with ginger and garlic. The loofah has a sweet taste so it blend well with any....
ReplyDeleteSunray: oppss.... let me take photo of the meal next time...;)
Krishna: It's called Petola in Malaysia ( Malay language) too! ;)
What a great harvest! I can't wait until my chillies are fruiting - a few months to go yet...
ReplyDelete