I almost forgot that it's been a week that I never do any posting! I even forgot to upload Kangkung photos too! Sorry for that !
It's been a very busy week for me at work. Plants are not so well in the garden now. Nevertheless I have few flowers for GBBD for the month of June!
For more flowers blooming around the world please visit http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/
It's been a very busy week for me at work. Plants are not so well in the garden now. Nevertheless I have few flowers for GBBD for the month of June!
For more flowers blooming around the world please visit http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/
All very colourful
ReplyDeleteThey are all lovely. You have a lot blooming for you right now.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
I like the orange hibiscus flower...
ReplyDeleteSo many pretty flowers! I too like the hibiscus.
ReplyDeleteHi Malar, your garden reminds me so much of our gardens here in hot Florida. We have many of the same plants. However, I don't know what the white flower cluster is. It is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovely post...if it makes you feel better, I'm ALWAYS late for GBBD :-)
ReplyDeleteSue:They colour up my garden actually ;)
ReplyDeleteSunray: I can say so! ;)
Lrong: That's my favorite too!
lotusleaf: same goes here! ;)
Egretta: Same? that's interesting! They white flowers are caled Plumeria
Scott: Definately I feel better now! hahahhahha....