Nice harvest and that juice must be great to go through it so quickly.Cher Sunray Gardens
Very intriguing not something I have ever come across.
What do you do with the loofah? I am not familiar with roselle juice, but it must be delicious!
Sunray: The juice taste so good!Sue: I think these is Asian plants... ;) Egretta: I cook them. Just saute with garlic and ginger.
Well done for such a bountiful harvest! I am sure the sweet roselle juice and that delicious loofah dish are going to hit the spot ;-D
just how many roselle plant u have to get this much harvest? i need to plant more to match u hehe ;)
Nice harvest of petola and roselle. Have you tried roselle jam yet?
Nice harvest and that juice must be great to go through it so quickly.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Very intriguing not something I have ever come across.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you do with the loofah? I am not familiar with roselle juice, but it must be delicious!
ReplyDeleteSunray: The juice taste so good!
ReplyDeleteSue: I think these is Asian plants... ;)
Egretta: I cook them. Just saute with garlic and ginger.
Well done for such a bountiful harvest! I am sure the sweet roselle juice and that delicious loofah dish are going to hit the spot ;-D
ReplyDeletejust how many roselle plant u have to get this much harvest? i need to plant more to match u hehe ;)
ReplyDeleteNice harvest of petola and roselle. Have you tried roselle jam yet?
ReplyDelete