I think the frog must have beg for the rain!
It's raining everyday now after about a month plus of hot and scorching sun! Last Saturday, it rain the whole day! It was soaking wet and cold too! I don't really like cold environment though..... The only advantage of the continous rain was that I manage to fertilize all my plants! At least no effect of burn due to my careless fertilizing activities!
OK, get back to GBBD for the month of October! I have collection of Hibiscus in the garden now! It's not that I have special addiction to hibiscus, but I thought of creating borders between my vegetable patch and flower garden. The only plant which I can think of was Hibiscus since it grow big and have beautiful flowers too.
This is a part of the border that I mention. They are still growing soon will become a good border!
I don't have to trim this small tree! Every time it blooms with full of flowers, I can see a lot of caterpillars making way! They trim down the tree free of charge for me! hahhaa...
For more flowers blooming around the world , feel free to visit may dream flowers
It's raining everyday now after about a month plus of hot and scorching sun! Last Saturday, it rain the whole day! It was soaking wet and cold too! I don't really like cold environment though..... The only advantage of the continous rain was that I manage to fertilize all my plants! At least no effect of burn due to my careless fertilizing activities!
OK, get back to GBBD for the month of October! I have collection of Hibiscus in the garden now! It's not that I have special addiction to hibiscus, but I thought of creating borders between my vegetable patch and flower garden. The only plant which I can think of was Hibiscus since it grow big and have beautiful flowers too.
This is a part of the border that I mention. They are still growing soon will become a good border!
| The border in the making! |
| another red hibiscus with varigated red colour leaves! |
I don't have to trim this small tree! Every time it blooms with full of flowers, I can see a lot of caterpillars making way! They trim down the tree free of charge for me! hahhaa...
| the tree is full of flowers and big caterpillars too! |
For more flowers blooming around the world , feel free to visit may dream flowers
You always have such beautiful flowers.
ReplyDeleteMiss all those pretty tropical flowers. You have many lovely collection of hibiscus. Your garden giving you a red and white theme this month.
ReplyDeleteI love rain.
ReplyDeleteI love all the mushrooms after a raining night.
Pretty flowers!
ReplyDeleteSue: Thank you! I love your flowers too!
ReplyDeleteTukang Kebun: Thanks for visiting! ;)
rainfield: your mushrooms look awesome!
Lrong: ;)
love the pink and white hibiscus..one of my neighbours has the white hibiscus.. one fine day got to approach her..
ReplyDelete