I have problem to access to blogspot! Do anyone else having same problem? The page don't appear and I could not update my blog! I can't visit my fellow blogger blog and make comments!......sigh......
Something must have make them change mind? May be they are pity to leave me! hahhaaa......
Anyway I would like to share my balsam plant with you! For about a year my balsam don't do well! No seeds were produced too! I thought that the end of Balsam in my garden. Surprisingly few months back they emerge back, compete with the grass and become lush! It produces so much of seed pods too!
I once grew these as small pot plants. I think the seed packet had mixed colours. I seem to remember they fired the seed from the seed pods like a catapult. Aren't they related to impatiens?
ReplyDeleteThat's a really lovely plant or should I say plants. Very pretty and full.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Oh, Malar, your garden balsams are growing like a wildflower now. They are so lovely. Do save some seeds for me. Yours are double flowers varieties. Hope your computer problem is solved.
ReplyDeleteSue: I think they are! I only has the pink variety but during my young time I use to see colourful ones!
ReplyDeletesunray: ;)
Autumn Belle: No problem! I have seeds now for yoU! DO you want me to sent to you?
yes i had problems too
ReplyDelete