Monday, December 10, 2012

The return of turmeric!

It's been 5 months since the turmeric stop sending the shots! I thought they were gone. It came and take a portion of my garden willingly from the turmeric that i throw away near my waste area.

Last month it started to put a lot of shots again! That's awesome!


Turmeric largely used in Indian cooking. It add flavour and colour to curry. Besides, it's natural powerful healer!

6 comments:

  1. Have you dried any tumeric to make powder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. big leaves!! nice to cook grilled fish, I like to eat the shoot as ulam..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to our health.

    Eat a lot, live a healthier life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i like tumeric to heh heh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your tumeric leaves are large compared to mine. I use them in curries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sue: Never done that before. May be i should! ;)

    suka suka: grilled fish with the leave? That's good idea!

    rainfield: hahahhaa ;)

    hidayah: thanks for visiting!

    stiletto: you make curries too? yummy!

    ReplyDelete