Tuesday, December 18, 2012

GBBD - Dec 2012



It's almost reaching to the end of year 2012! How fast time flies!

It's time to do new resolution for year 2013! I still remember during my schooling time, my teacher use to ask us to prepare resolution every year during the year end! The list will be endless! Till now I still do some list but I wonder how many do i really reach the goal! sigh!





This is the last GBBD for year 2012! Here are some flowers in my garden! It's raining everyday here in Malaysia! Too much rain i would say..... !












For more flowers blooming around the world please visit may dream flower!

2 comments:

  1. Your beautiful flowers thrive in your rain. Must be warm rain not nasty cold stuff like ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malar! Yes time really flies and so fast!! I think the rain has made a lazy gardener. Sometimes when it doesn't rain... I don't feel like watering the plants (lazy!). Looks like some of your plants are enjoying the wet spell... nice bright blooms!

    ReplyDelete