First MERRY CHRISTMAS to all Christian Bloggers! I was away too long to wish you all!
The 2012 Year is towards the end! I just can't believe it! We all have survived the Mayan prediction !
Soon we will enter new year of 2013. I believe blogger friends have written down new year resolution or may be the mind might have set some goal for the year 2013! Most of you have might have achived all the resolution for 2012!
My resolutions for 2013 ........a lot! As for the garden, I would like to have :
1) Individual and more organized vegetable bed. Something like vegetable farm! I need to purchase bricks first so that I can retain the soil and the fertilizers! Currently the rain have wash down most of my vegetable bed!
2) I would like to propagate more of flowering plants and trans-plant them near the entrance of my house! It's practically in sorry state now......
3) I will put more attention on pest and how to overcome them organically! Currently when I'm upset of so much pest, I just spray the pesticides! I should avoid this in future!
The list will go on and on............. How about you?
WISH ALL OF YOU 'HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013' ! May god bless you all with a lot of prosperity , wealth & happiness!
The 2012 Year is towards the end! I just can't believe it! We all have survived the Mayan prediction !
Soon we will enter new year of 2013. I believe blogger friends have written down new year resolution or may be the mind might have set some goal for the year 2013! Most of you have might have achived all the resolution for 2012!
My resolutions for 2013 ........a lot! As for the garden, I would like to have :
1) Individual and more organized vegetable bed. Something like vegetable farm! I need to purchase bricks first so that I can retain the soil and the fertilizers! Currently the rain have wash down most of my vegetable bed!
2) I would like to propagate more of flowering plants and trans-plant them near the entrance of my house! It's practically in sorry state now......
3) I will put more attention on pest and how to overcome them organically! Currently when I'm upset of so much pest, I just spray the pesticides! I should avoid this in future!
The list will go on and on............. How about you?
WISH ALL OF YOU 'HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013' ! May god bless you all with a lot of prosperity , wealth & happiness!
I have lots of wishes but sadly none for my garden. I just wish my plants won't die, that's all. They are v v sad looking of late because I've totally neglected them! Vegetable bed sounds great!
ReplyDeleteWe haven't thought about this properly yet but no doubt will be doing soon.
ReplyDeleteGreat resolutions for 2013! For my garden, I'd like to plant more edibles. Happy New Year 2013 to you and family,Malar!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to you and your loved ones!
ReplyDeleteHey Malar,wish you a very happy new year and lots of fun gardenning!I am sure you will overcome the pests organically.
ReplyDeleteHi Malar,
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and your family!
May your wishes come true!
OKC
ReplyDeleteSUE
AUTUMN BELLE
LRONG
LOTUSLEAF
KITCHEN FLAVOUR
happy new year to all!