Wednesday, December 12, 2012

House plants - an update


I have collection of house plants at the enterance of my house. Most of them are let to survive on their own. I just water them and add fertilizer. Houseplant is somehow easy to maintain and they add vibrant colour to the garden.






The peacock plant close their leaf at night and open again in day time. Such an interesting plant to have !






Today has a very special date of 12.12.12. Any plan you have with your family and friends?


6 comments:

  1. You have a lovely assortment of houseplants.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought a peacock plant like yours this year but unfortunately it died. It had beautiful leavce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house plants are lush and appeared to be pampered with green fingers. I have a peacock plant but its pattern is different from yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your indoor environment must be very conducive for these foliage plants. They look very healthy and lush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that peacock plant as well! A very interesting plant indeed :-D The leaves are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunray: Yes! they are lovely!

    Sue: died? may be due to over watering?

    stiletto: different pattern? I must see yours then! ;)

    Autumn belle: ;)

    Stephanie: They are indeed very pretty!

    ReplyDelete