I have problem to upload photos with blogger! This is very annoying! Every time I upload the picture goes missing or most of the time the the "upload" button does not appear! sigh.......
Anyway I will try again to upload later in the evening......
This is chili update. Most of my chili padi / small spicy chillies are doing well. I take some for my cooking and some I dry and put in my cabinet and rice container. Amazingly no ants or other sort of insert enter the containers and cabinet! Wow! It's really useful! I just wonder if it will work with the cockroaches...... I still see one or two of them even though I clean up the cabinet frequently...... arrggg...... any tips?
These is young seedling of chillies. This is not chili padi. It's normal long and big chillies. I will transplant them soon to the ground.
What you do with your chillies?
Anyway I will try again to upload later in the evening......
This is chili update. Most of my chili padi / small spicy chillies are doing well. I take some for my cooking and some I dry and put in my cabinet and rice container. Amazingly no ants or other sort of insert enter the containers and cabinet! Wow! It's really useful! I just wonder if it will work with the cockroaches...... I still see one or two of them even though I clean up the cabinet frequently...... arrggg...... any tips?
These is young seedling of chillies. This is not chili padi. It's normal long and big chillies. I will transplant them soon to the ground.
What you do with your chillies?
Still no photos I'm afraid Malar and I can't advise about chillies as I don't grow them
ReplyDeleteI'm not getting the photos either. Are you maybe out of free space for photos with your blog?
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
sue & Sunray: I can't upload my photos!!!! I wonder why.....it's not out of space.....;(
ReplyDeleteWhat method of uploading your photos are you using.
DeleteBrowsing your computer using a Picasa album (can you see the photos in Picasa?
From a URL on another website?