Pineapples are easily grown in Malaysia! They are just so sweet and juicy! It's pack full of nutrition too!
Last month I bought 2 small pineapples. They were so sweet that I decided to plant pineapple in my garden! I cut the crown and planted them in the pot. I think may be this pot is not enough for them in future but let me see what I shall do once they have grow larger....May be I will transplant to the ground later....
It take almost 1year plus for the plant to produce fruit. Is it true? It's such a long wait! ;)
Anyone out there have planted pineapple before? May be you can share the experience with me! We can share for everyone to know too! ;)
Last month I bought 2 small pineapples. They were so sweet that I decided to plant pineapple in my garden! I cut the crown and planted them in the pot. I think may be this pot is not enough for them in future but let me see what I shall do once they have grow larger....May be I will transplant to the ground later....
It take almost 1year plus for the plant to produce fruit. Is it true? It's such a long wait! ;)
Anyone out there have planted pineapple before? May be you can share the experience with me! We can share for everyone to know too! ;)
Really??
ReplyDeleteIs that how we can plant pineapple??
I look forward to seeing how this works.
ReplyDeleteThis will be interesting to follow up with you. They are neat looking plants besides giving wonderful fruit.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
DIra: Yes! Try it! ;)
ReplyDeleteSue: I hope it will grow and give me a sweet fruit!
sunray: They look ornamental too!
It takes about 2 years for pineapples planted from crown to bear fruit and less time needed for pineapple planted from suckers or offshoots. Your pot is big enough as they have a small root system.
ReplyDelete