I have very little experience with white radish. In past I seldom plant them and the roots that I manage to harvest are very small for my family meal! ;)
This new year 2013, I put more attention on root vegetables! For the start I planted radish in deep and big pot. So far the little seedling in 2 pots look good!
The little leaves reminds me of pak choi! I need to sow some pak choi seeds for my green leaves supply for year 2013!
What kind of plants you would like to put more attention this year?
This new year 2013, I put more attention on root vegetables! For the start I planted radish in deep and big pot. So far the little seedling in 2 pots look good!
The little leaves reminds me of pak choi! I need to sow some pak choi seeds for my green leaves supply for year 2013!
What kind of plants you would like to put more attention this year?
Good luck with your radish malar..:)
ReplyDeleteMy kailan.. :D..really luv kailan cooked with ikan masin...nyum nyum... :D
For some reason your photo isn't showing. I'll try again later.
ReplyDeletehitomi: Oh Yes Kailan too! hahhaa...
ReplyDeleteSue: I'm having some problem with photo upload....sigh...
Radish leaves is edible. But if you want the root avoid munch munch the leaves ok.
ReplyDelete