Last weekend I have harvested the last 2 cabbage heads! Snails are found everywhere and I was worried about my cabbages. So I decided to harvest them first before the snails!
It look like my garden is getting very empty now. The heavy and continuous rain is making almost impossible to plant any new vegetables at the moment. Some seedling have died due to soggy soil.
I will stop planting vegetables until end of this month. Anyway the cabbage harvest was really tasty! I mix with some capsicum ( from the market).
WE have plenty of cabbage here at the moment too - we won;t be planting for a while but for us it is because of how cold it will be.
ReplyDeleteThat's an especially nice veggie to grow. It's a good one to add in with other things.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Did you stir-fry the cabbage with some of those lovely chillis you wrote about a couple of days ago?
ReplyDeleteOh that is amazing! Good that you harvest first. I love cabbage :-P
ReplyDelete