Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Spinach!


"Popoye the sailor man" was my favourite cartoon when I was young! Every time I see him gulping a tin of spinach I will be wondering if spinach give that much power to human! hahha......

In reality I don't have Popoye in my garden but I have a lot of grasshoppers munching my spinach!


This is my last harvest of spinach for this year! I rather eat this spinach than the wet market bought spinach which is all round and without even a little hole....... I know why there is no sign of a pest attack.....


4 comments:

  1. Still, they are looking really healthy. Maybe grasshoppers don't like red ones as mine has never been attacked by any insects... so far so good hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has to be frustrating to have the insects in your veggies all the time. Eventually you'll find the right answer for what to do in your area.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with you in your preference for your own holey vegs rather than those pesticide infused vegs from commercial farms. Btw they look tender and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie: I never have luck with the red one! ;(

    Sunray: You're so right! My garden have pest all the time.....

    Stiletto: I agree with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete