Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Curry leave updates and greetings!



Curry leaves have sent out a lot of baby plants. I'm not sure on how this was done but they self seed easily I guess. Curry leaves are good for health. Almost all Indian cooking use this leaves to increase aroma and for the health benefits.



 The counting has started for New Year 2014! It's only left 7 days more! "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014"  May all your dreams come true!



To all blogger celebrating Christmas , "MERRY CHRISTMAS" May you have wonderful moment with your loved one!




5 comments:

  1. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that your curry shrubs are planted in the ground. A very good friend of mine who is an Indian told me never to plant them in the soil as the belief (hers only or the community at large, I'm not sure) is that this practice would sap the energy of the men in the family! Anyway I've mine planted in the soil on solid ground :)

    Happy Holidays Malar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curry plant does produce berry-like fruits and self-seeded easily.

    Happy New Year Malar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2014 to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Malar! I hope you have had a wonderful holiday. You certainly have planted a good plant. Many grows curry leaves for themselves and also for those who passes by the house... they get plucked by strangers very often ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stiletto: I never heard abt this belief before.......Hopefully it's just a tale.... ;)

    MKZ: I have seen their berries before! red and all round! ;)

    Lrong: Happy new year!

    Stephanie: You're so correct! ;)

    ReplyDelete