Thursday, December 19, 2013

S for Starfruit!


Star fruit is producing a lot of fruits now! The flowers get drench by heavy rain but somehow succeed to produce sweet fruits! It's been ages since I ate them! Now I'm happy to harvest and taste them so fresh from the garden!



The fruit size is small. Not as big as the market bought size but I love the fresh taste!


4 comments:

  1. Oh I thought you had a problem with this plant earlier. No? In any case, I am glad to these very juicy looking star fruits Yummy yummy! Yes indeed S for Starfruit LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these in shops but never tastes them - do they taste like kiwis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already thinking of rojak buah and starfruit salad or sambal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job Malar!
    Ours never fruit although it has grown so big.

    ReplyDelete