Cili padi is very spicy chilli. Few chillies are enough to bring tears to your eyes. Some eat this chillies with soy sauce. Definitely I'm not one of them....
I use this chillies as substitutes to big chillies for vegetable stir fry or Mee.
I'm a big fan of chilli padi and eat them raw with soy sauce, in stir-fries, ground to paste in sambals, curries and pickles. When I travel overseas, I packed a lot of them too ;)
I feel so "hot" while reading your cili padi.
ReplyDeleteCili Padi always point upwards to the sky...
ReplyDeleterainfield : hahhaaaa...;)
ReplyDeleteBangchik: Yes! They are very proud i guess of their spicy weapon! ;)
I am not a fan of chilli either... they are too hot for me!
ReplyDeleteI'm a big fan of chilli padi and eat them raw with soy sauce, in stir-fries, ground to paste in sambals, curries and pickles. When I travel overseas, I packed a lot of them too ;)
ReplyDelete