Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby Balsam!

Many little babies of balsam have emerge in my garden bed ! They had nice shower last night! I just can't wait to see the Balsam flowers dangling arround in my little garden!
Balsam in the pot. I will transfer it to the ground this weekend!

7 comments:

  1. That's a lovely sight to behold :-D When my seed sprouted and grown true leaves... that's when I am most happy!! Good job Malar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! With so many seedlings, you'll have more than enough in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you best of luck that all the babies will grow up to produce beautiful balsam blooms. When I was little, my grandma love to grow this plant. We pluck the blossoms for the prayer altar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a handful of blossoms! When we were kids, my sisters and I, we love to plant blossoms and would rush to see who gets to pop out the ripe seeds first! Such fun! Keep us posted, OK..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie: This Balsam seeds have sprouted so fast. Hope they will grow nicely!

    Blur Ting: Oh yes! i used all the seeds!

    Autum Belle
    Kitchen Flavours

    This plant was so popular back then! but now i hardly see them in nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember playing with the little fruits of balsam in the younger days. They just pop. The plants will freshen your garden when flowers appear in great number. ~bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bangchik: Yes, I just can't wait for the plants to grow up and bloom!

    ReplyDelete