they look nice and healthy.. they will really add color and flavour to the curry. About tomato flowers drying up and fallin off, you may want to refer to this http://gardening.about.com/od/problemspest1/a/BlossomDrop.htm . it is all about plants undergoing stresses. Cheers, ~bangchik
Hurray! You have done it, full circle! Congratulations on the harvest. Your produce is organic, safe, fresh and tasty.
When I first grew okra, I delayed in harvesting them which resulted in hard and almost unedible okras. Now, I cut off the pods when they are still tender using a pair of clean scissors. New pods will form more rapidly.
bangchik: Lady's fingers really add flavour to curry! Thanks for ur help on Tomato! I'm shaking it more often now and watering twice...hope i will see some fruits soon!
they look nice and healthy.. they will really add color and flavour to the curry. About tomato flowers drying up and fallin off, you may want to refer to this http://gardening.about.com/od/problemspest1/a/BlossomDrop.htm . it is all about plants undergoing stresses. Cheers, ~bangchik
ReplyDeleteHurray! You have done it, full circle! Congratulations on the harvest. Your produce is organic, safe, fresh and tasty.
ReplyDeleteWhen I first grew okra, I delayed in harvesting them which resulted in hard and almost unedible okras. Now, I cut off the pods when they are still tender using a pair of clean scissors. New pods will form more rapidly.
So nice! Have a great weekend Malar.
ReplyDeletebangchik: Lady's fingers really add flavour to curry! Thanks for ur help on Tomato! I'm shaking it more often now and watering twice...hope i will see some fruits soon!
ReplyDeleteAutumn belle,
Stephanie,
Thanks!