Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Butterfly in my Garden

I saw this beautiful Butterfly in my garden the other day. Is this the outcome of the hairy Caterpillar? It flew away so fast after 1 snap so i couldn't take more shot of it! sigh....

Nevertheless it really add colour to my garden! how i wish to have many butterflies but not caterpillars! ;-))

5 comments:

  1. Malar.., we really need luck to photograph butterfly. They are not the best models around.. always on the move. That blue patch makes the butterfly really special. ~bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty one Malar! I have not seen this one in my garden yet. Thanks for posting. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do agree that this is a special butterfly and I have not seen it in my garden either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bangchik: I agree with you that butterflies are not good models!

    Stephanie
    Autumn Belle

    I use to see many kind of butterflies in my garden. May be because my housing area are still under development and jungle are just nearby! This is the first time i took their picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful butterfly, Malar. There are plenty in my garden but I only to manage to capture a few shots which you can view from my blog. They are always fluttering around. Cannot keep still, ya? Easier to take photos of dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete