The little yellow flower of Mussaenda Luteola always add colour to my little garden. Their flower resemble the star with sepal. Butterflies love this plants! I hope i don't have to see any hairy catterpillar on this plant!
I have two of these in pots. After a year, with no replacement of soil, the plants become thin and tired. But they continue flowering.. and yours look very fresh and healthy. ~bangchik
It looks as though there are hearts and tiny stars in the flowers. Now, it seems that you have stars in the sky above and stars in the garden below. Wow!
Hi Malar, I have the same plant. Butterflies and caterpillars are all over my garden but so far none on this plant.
ReplyDeleteI do not have this plant, but my neighbour did (the plant eventually died) and I can see butterflies often.
ReplyDeletepretty flower
ReplyDeleteI have two of these in pots. After a year, with no replacement of soil, the plants become thin and tired. But they continue flowering.. and yours look very fresh and healthy.
ReplyDelete~bangchik
Sweet dainty yellow flowers to brighten up any garden...
ReplyDeleteOne: That's a good news! Maybe caterpillar doesn't like this leave taste! ;-)
ReplyDeleteKitchen Flavour: Yes! butterflies like this plant!
Bangchik: I plant it on the ground and it's been with us for about 6mths. May be that's why the plant look fresh!
Malay Kadazan girl
p3Chandan
The flower really brighten up my garden!
It looks as though there are hearts and tiny stars in the flowers. Now, it seems that you have stars in the sky above and stars in the garden below. Wow!
ReplyDeletemine also same fate like bangchik..:)
ReplyDeleteAutumn Belle & Waliz
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by! Hope mine strive!
Hi Malar, do you know what are the conditions for planting this plant? I have to grow it in a pot.. but how to keep it healthy?
ReplyDelete