We're now in the 8th months! Time flies so fast! Before we know, it will be end of the year! Anyone out there feeling the same?
It's really hot here in my world. I seldom see rain and luckily yesterday we had light shower....... I need to water my little seedlings twice , otherwise they will dried out by the time I come back home.....sigh......
Anyway I have flowers booming and they are the survivors!
Yellow Hibiscus
Costus
What's blooming in your garden? For more flowers blooming around the world , feel free to visit may dream flowers
It's really hot here in my world. I seldom see rain and luckily yesterday we had light shower....... I need to water my little seedlings twice , otherwise they will dried out by the time I come back home.....sigh......
Anyway I have flowers booming and they are the survivors!
| Plumeria |
| Luteola |
| Tomatoes flowers! |
Yellow Hibiscus
Costus
What's blooming in your garden? For more flowers blooming around the world , feel free to visit may dream flowers
It's bright and sunny sky over here at my area today. I think some of my plants are enjoying the sunshine. The weather seems to be quite awkward nowadays yeah. Some of my plants showing signs of wilting. But those more adaptable ones stay strong. Love your white plumeria. I am sure those gorgeous blooms look more wonderful in real.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!