Hi there Malar, been a silent reader for a while. Your chillies look good. How many chilli plants do you have, and is it enough for your household needs? I am trying to figure out how many chili plants I should have. :-)
rainfield: hahaha...you're just so funnY! Glad that the malware is gone now.... ;)
stephanie: I seldom use them actually... It's spicy....
Mama: It depends on how often you use them. I seldom use cili padi. If you use often....plant more....! If there are extra you can share with others ;)
The chiily never bites.
ReplyDeleteBut the malware yes.
I am glad it has been now got rid of.
They look really hot and I hope they didn't burn your tongue haha...
ReplyDeleteHi there Malar, been a silent reader for a while. Your chillies look good. How many chilli plants do you have, and is it enough for your household needs? I am trying to figure out how many chili plants I should have. :-)
ReplyDeleterainfield: hahaha...you're just so funnY! Glad that the malware is gone now.... ;)
ReplyDeletestephanie: I seldom use them actually... It's spicy....
Mama: It depends on how often you use them. I seldom use cili padi. If you use often....plant more....! If there are extra you can share with others ;)