Friday, August 3, 2012

the beans!

The beans have been producing ample of pods now. I'm left with 3 plants now so there are not much harvest per day.However, I have collected for the whole week and it's enough for my weekend cooking!



This vegetable seems like very sensitive to hot weather. Very short lived plant too. May be it's not so suitable to be in this part of the world.


5 comments:

  1. We all gorw plants that aren't suitable for our climate - it's the optimist in every gardener!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that must be kacang buncis, yes? Congratulations to come up to that stage. I have not tried growing this yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue: You are right! ;)

    Bangchik: You should try this beans! Then you can advice me what is wrong with my method!

    rashid: ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bean tree looks very healthy and it seems to be climbing up and up like Jack and the bean stalk!

    ReplyDelete