I like basil too. I have this and the white flower one. I just let them self seed and don't mind them sprouting all over my garden like weeds, if only they'll do that :) Sometimes, I pluck some and use in stir fries, sometimes I add a few leaves to chicken dishes. I also like to go near just to smell their leaves!
Nice to look and smells great as well! Love growing this herb in the garden though not using it that much. I think they have wonderful leaves :-D
ReplyDeleteI like basil too. I have this and the white flower one. I just let them self seed and don't mind them sprouting all over my garden like weeds, if only they'll do that :) Sometimes, I pluck some and use in stir fries, sometimes I add a few leaves to chicken dishes. I also like to go near just to smell their leaves!
ReplyDelete