Finally i manage to take few shots of my Orange Hibiscus! Usually the flower will be fold up by the time i come back from work . On Wednesday i was on medical leave due to fever and flu. Somehow by evening i feel better , so i decided to tend the garden . Good to see the flower blooming radiantly!
 |
Your hibiscus is very lovely! Hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteSeldom see bright orange hibiscus, really cheer up Malar!
ReplyDeleteThat's really beautiful! It looks more yellow than orange to me though. A very cheery colour.
ReplyDeletenice colour. you may want to put it in a pot and take it to the workplace...., so you can see the bloom daytime. ~bangchik
ReplyDeleteVery pretty colour. A little girl would like to tuck the flower behind her ear.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Glad it bloomed so well for you and you didn't miss it. woohoo :-D
ReplyDeleteYour hibiscus look beautiful! That color is amazing. I hope you are feeling better
ReplyDeletepretty! I'm glad you're feeling better. The flu is horrible. By the way, I posted my "10 things I love" from your suggesting a long while ago. :)
ReplyDeleteWow. I like it! I hope you are feeling better. Like Wendy, I also posted 10 things I love to do" a while back.. :) here's the link -
ReplyDeletehttp://openkitchenconcept.blogspot.com/2010/10/ten-things-i-love-to-do.html
Kitchen flavour
ReplyDeletep3chandan
one
Stephanie
fer
Yes. It was really a cheer up for me!
Bangchik: i would love to do so! it's planted on the ground. ay be in future i can propagate it and bring to office!
MKZ: that flower will be beautiful on a child's ears! hahhahaa....
Wendy
OKC
Thanks! I read about your post! It make me know you all better! ;-)
Very pretty colour. It would look more beautiful if you shot at day time. Why you only take pics at night? (I think i asked you before, haha).
ReplyDeleteI does look like yellow in the picture,maybe due to the flash. I like this flower with yellow petals and orange-red veins the petals.
ReplyDelete