I have a small curry leaf plant. It's growing very slowly. I guess the baby plant is struggling to survive in between mint and chilies! I should trim my mint.
| The young leaves |
I'm a bit busy with Deepavali preparation. My plants are left alone to survive. I just do watering alone! Hope the weeds and pest don't do much trouble to them!
Anyway Happy Deepavali to all Hindu garden bloggers and to the rest Happy Holiday! Hope all of you will have wonderful moment with your family!
Small but looking healthy..hope you enjoy cooking lots of curry with them Malar.Happy Deepavali and happy holidays to you n family!
ReplyDeleteHappy Deepavali Malar to you and your family! Have lots of fun and enjoy!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the festivity! I am sure there are plenty of things lining up for you :-D Btw, maybe you need to get more curry leaves for your curry ;-) Also, I prefer older leaves for my curry for stronger flavour. I was just thinking of cooking curry chicken last night ha ha...
ReplyDeletecurry plant doesn't rank well in quick growing plants. It grows so slow that we forget about their growth. Then there appears new shoot.., again and again after a very long interval. we can never live without "daun kari", my late mother would say "daun karapoley"
ReplyDeleteHappy Deepavali
Mine too has not grown much after a few years. I think yours will do better since it is planted on the ground.
ReplyDeleteI like to wish you a Very Happy Deepavali and Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteHappy Deepaveli Malar! Your curry is bigger than mine. Looks like your curry tree will provide many leaves for your special dishes for Deepavali I reckon. Mine is still baby.
ReplyDeleteGoodness! I forgot to wish you Happy Deepavali!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Deepavali!
Happy Belated Deepavali, Malar. Wish you had a joyous celebrations with your family and friends.
ReplyDelete