Hi Malar, Your chilies are looking good. I only have cili padi, but definitely would like to plant this. I noticed you like to take pics in the dark... lol. Happy weekend!
Your chilies are fruiting nicely. I don't think monkeys are fan of chilies though. You are not having problem with monkeys lately.You can try pick some and wait until they turn red too. I did this in Winter here. But it taste much better ripen on the plant itself.
Should let them turn red, to get the maximum satisfaction... for a job well done. And you really have to handle those white things. I have tried washing the leaves clean, with diluted washing liquid!
If you don't need green chilies to cook, then it is better to let it turn red. Unless you want to make pickled chili for wantan mee or yong tow foo or maybe green curry?
Hi Malar,
ReplyDeleteYour chilies are looking good. I only have cili padi, but definitely would like to plant this. I noticed you like to take pics in the dark... lol.
Happy weekend!
Nice job!! Now I am thinking about stuffing chillies for my 'yong tau foo' dish that I am going to cook tonight he he...
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Looks good! Wow.. so envious...
ReplyDeleteHi Malar,
ReplyDeleteYour chilies are fruiting nicely. I don't think monkeys are fan of chilies though. You are not having problem with monkeys lately.You can try pick some and wait until they turn red too. I did this in Winter here. But it taste much better ripen on the plant itself.
Should let them turn red, to get the maximum satisfaction... for a job well done. And you really have to handle those white things. I have tried washing the leaves clean, with diluted washing liquid!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Malar! You've got your chillies finally. They look so good, I'm sure they will survive. Don't worry. Which brand of chilli seeds did you get?
ReplyDeleteIf you don't need green chilies to cook, then it is better to let it turn red. Unless you want to make pickled chili for wantan mee or yong tow foo or maybe green curry?
ReplyDeleteWhat a joyful moment to enjoy a home grown chilli. Hope you manage to deter those whiteflies away as you may get more yield from the existing plant.
ReplyDeleteMilka: I use to take photos after back from work or before going to wrk. So most of my photso are in the dark! ;-)
ReplyDeleteStephanie: Nice dishes for dinner!
OKC: Thanks for dropping by!
MKZ: Monkey? hahhaaa...
Bangchik: Thanks for the suggestion! I shall try!
One: I bought from shop. Let me go back and check the brand for you! ;-)
Autumn Belle
James
I shall wait for the chilies to turn red! Hope i can get rid of those pest!