Daun kari plant have grown up so much now. More branches and more leaves! Every time i shake the plant, nice aromatic smell linger in the air!
I still remember when i first planted this plant. It was so tiny that i never pluck a single leaves but now my curry will never miss their leaves!
Maybe your daun kari will bear flowers soon.
ReplyDeleteYes, Autumn Belle maybe right! Watch out for the flowers, they are very pretty!
ReplyDeleteyour daun kari is full and healthy. In younger days, Mum would call that as karapole..., i wonder if that's indian word. Last month our single curry plant gone bald, eaten by a few caterpillars..., and now shooting out new leaves. So, pokok daun kari needs hair cut once a while... :)
ReplyDeleteAutumn Belle: I hope to see the flowers!
ReplyDeleteKitchen flavours: I never seen their flowers before! Hope to see them soon!
B&K: Karapole is tamil words!You're right! I have caterpillar on and off too!