I seldom attend the garden these past few weeks. Plants are left to survive on their own. Let me share with you a picture.....
My compose area is almost full. Can you see the tomato plant wilting due to mealy bug attack! Pumpkin is growing wild and pudina is overflowing!
Last week i did some gardening but this part of garden is still un-touched! This is what will happen when gardening go wild!
My compose area is almost full. Can you see the tomato plant wilting due to mealy bug attack! Pumpkin is growing wild and pudina is overflowing!
Last week i did some gardening but this part of garden is still un-touched! This is what will happen when gardening go wild!
I like you sense of humour haha... I am sure you will get clear this once you are free later. Those mealy bugs attacked a few of my plants also. I discarded the affected plants. I hope your tomato plant will do better. Have a great day!
ReplyDeletewhen gardening go wild, we go nuts! My pudina never grow freely like yours. They always died after a couple of months, frustating!
ReplyDelete