Lemon juice or 'air limau nipis' is very refreshing drinks during hot weather! I love drinking this juice that i planted the plant. However, beside me, there is another living love this plant's leaves.
I don't have to mention the name if you see the leaves. Anyway at least now the lemon have bounce back with some volume! Last time it was so 'botak' without leaves!
My citrus lime tree (limau kasturi) is the plant food for the lime butterfly caterpillars. Don't worry about the 'botak'ness. They always bounce back, stronger than before.
ReplyDeleteI always find caterpillars, caterpillars and caterpillars on this lemon tree.
ReplyDeleteI hope no pest comes near to our lemon tree. When I think about it, our lemon tree grows next too serai can it possibly because of this ours are pest free. Although something has nipped a bit on your lemon tree, it look very healthy.
ReplyDeleteWe have similar catapillars on our citrus trees too... they are very look looking, so we try to give them space... sometimes we move them to other plants for them to try other types of leaves....
ReplyDeleteLeaves, even scarred badly is an art...
ReplyDeleteAutumn Belle:
ReplyDeleteYou're right! The lemon tree really bounce back with every hair cut!
rainfield
lrong
I think caterpillars all arround the world love lemon leaves!
MKZ: Mine is just next to big serai plant but nothing can stop the caterpillars i guess! very determined! ahahhaha...
Bangchik: Caterpillars love to leave a track for me to hunt them! hahahhaa...