I planted these tomato plants before i decided "no fruiting plant in my garden for the moment".
The plant have started to put up a lot of flowers and many little tomatoes appearing! The battle begin again...... I hate this!
If i succeed to collect the juicy tomatoes, I shall have handful of harvest for my curry! hahahhaa.....
The plant have started to put up a lot of flowers and many little tomatoes appearing! The battle begin again...... I hate this!
If i succeed to collect the juicy tomatoes, I shall have handful of harvest for my curry! hahahhaa.....
If it is not raining there. Maybe rub those tomatoes with chili powder. So the monkey will really have bad experience. Perhaps avoiding them the second time. Tomatoes growing nicely Malar.
ReplyDeleteIt soothes any tired mind with these beautiful young tomato. Is there a way to communicate with monkeys, that they take a quarter, the rest is ours....
ReplyDeleteIt's so crazy to me that you have to battle a monkey! What deters them? Can they work their way through fences? a Chili spray sounds like a good idea!
ReplyDeleteYour tomatoes are growing great! I hope the monkeys will stay away!
ReplyDeleteMy cherry tomatoes have lots of flowers but no fruits, and the plants are showing signs of wilting! Sigh...
Happy Mother's Day, Malar!
You have so many tomatoes fruits! I have attempted to grow tomato plant but before it bears any fruit, it was attacked by mealy bugs. What method do you use to keep the bugs away? I would love to have a tomato plant like yours, Malar.
ReplyDeleteI could see that you have a huge garden. How lovely!
I hope your tomatoes survive. There must be so much work to keep them from stealing your fruit.
ReplyDeleteI know it is probably very annoying to you, but It's so cool to have a monkey to battle for the fruits on the garden. It is like the plot of a gardening videogame haha.
I hope the monkeys are having a very hot day and perhaps might have migrated to a cooler, highlands. lol.
ReplyDeleteIm pretty sure its going to be a successful harvest this time.
Monkeys? I thought we had it bad battling bugs, flies, etc. Monkey are a new one. I hope the chili works.
ReplyDeleteWow, Malar, you have a large garden! The tomato plant is looking good.
ReplyDelete