Last weekend I harvested one of the cabbage head. It's only about 12cm in diameter. You can imagine the small cabbage head right!
I saute it with garlic and chilli. It tasted so crunchy and tasty! This photo was taken after we took our lunch. So only little left!.
I'm linking this to Wendy's GTTC
I saute it with garlic and chilli. It tasted so crunchy and tasty! This photo was taken after we took our lunch. So only little left!.
I'm linking this to Wendy's GTTC
Looks appetising!
ReplyDeleteThe best dish is cooked with love with ingredients fresh from the garden.
ReplyDeleteLooks great to me.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Yum! I like cabbage. I think the vege is sweet ;-)
ReplyDeletelotusleaf
ReplyDeleteAutumn Belle
It was yummy!
Sunray: Thanks!
Stephanie: I don't really like cabbage but the homegrown is totally different!
Hmmm...I think I have some cabbage in the frig. Now I know what to do with it!
ReplyDeleteNampak sedap! Your cabbage harvest size was much bigger than ours this week. We seem not to have luck with cabbage this year.
ReplyDeleteYou managed to grow cabbage? That is too amazing. I can't even get it to germinate properly!
ReplyDelete