Mulberry shrubs in my garden grow very slowly. It have to fight space with Zinnia which have terrorize the area!
I'm a bit busy nowadays. I seldom tend the garden beside watering the plant. I can see Zinnia everywhere surrounding the Mulberry plants. I have to remove the Zinnia somewhere so that Mulberries can grow. May be i should slot this work in my weekend activity!
Can you identify the Mulberry ?
I'm a bit busy nowadays. I seldom tend the garden beside watering the plant. I can see Zinnia everywhere surrounding the Mulberry plants. I have to remove the Zinnia somewhere so that Mulberries can grow. May be i should slot this work in my weekend activity!
Can you identify the Mulberry ?
That's how my neighbour's mulberry tree look like - tall, thin and handsome! You'll be rewarded sweetly when it starts to bear fruits. Meanwhile the beautiful zinnia flowers will complement the plant like bride and groom!
ReplyDeletei love zinnias! your garden looks awesome!
ReplyDelete