Thursday, October 13, 2011

GBBD - October

I have mainly 3 plants flowering profusely now. My Zinnia, Euphorbia Milii and Pentas!

Zinnia at not so good soil!






wild Zinnia! a true survivor!


What's blooming in your garden today? To see more blooms around the world, please visit May dream

7 comments:

  1. I see Zinnia all the time so a little bored already. The other 2 are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely. Mostly with me it's the Mums as I cut back everything else.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Malar. I love zinnias and they grow so well in any kind of soil! I love to include them in many of my paintings, too. Your Pentas are lovely, too. Nice Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your zinnias look lovely by the road-side

    ReplyDelete
  5. One: Those Zinnias are 3rd or 4th generation from the seeds you gave me! I just love them so much!

    Sunray: Your mums looks so pretty!

    Egretta: I have seen your painting! They are really beautiful!

    b-a-g: My neighbours tells the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Zinnias...that's one of their best features...they can look amazing, no matter the soil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The zinnias are lovely. E. milii has lots of thorns but the flowers are striking. Did your pentas attract the butterflies?

    ReplyDelete