Friday, October 21, 2011

Reaching The height!

One of the plant in my garden that i realize grows slowly and steadily is Curry leaf. I pluck some of the leaves for my curries. Once in a while my neighbours will asked some. Strange looking caterpillars eat some...... But the plant continue to grow regardless of all the plucking and eating section!





The ground is covered with Mint. Both are living harmoniously!

It's time of the year that i become busy again for Deepavali. It's raining heavily too here everyday. I let my plants to survive on their own. I don't water them too since it's raining! hahhahaha....Hope not much damage done.

To all Hindu bloggers who are celebrating Deepavali, I wish you all HAPPY DEEPAVALI and to the rest HAPPY HOLIDAY! Hope everyone have wonderful moment with your beloved family!


9 comments:

  1. enjoyed your post, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Deepavali! Hope you have a wonderful time with your love ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know much about Deepavali but I hope you have a wonderful and meaningful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Deepavali!!!!

    I am longing for this holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Deepavali to u,Malar....so, what are u going to whip up for Divali celebration? Hope u'll have a great Divali celebration with ur family n frens..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are my eyes playing tricks on me or am I suppose to see some pictures in the wide empty spaces between your words? Any HAPPY DEEEEEEPAVALI, Malar and family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The caterpillars that eat curry leaves are the same ones that attack lime or citrus leaves. Recently my curry leaves kept turning brown an dhorrid looking. I keep chopping them off and new leaves will grow but later turn brown again. I think it is due to disease. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becc: Thanks for dropping by my blog! ;)

    MKZ
    Wendy
    Hang Kebon
    Rainfield
    Lrong

    Thanks for the wishes!

    Autumn Belle: My mistake. I will reload agin the pic! Thanks for the wishes!

    ReplyDelete