Thanks for visiting my blog. Your cabbage looks great. I made a mistake of planting mine too closely. I see little cabbages forming head on mine too. Maybe if I transplant each one and make room, they'd actually grow. Have a terrific week!
Look so good! I was so inspired I sowed some cabbage seeds today. I actually never sowed cabbage seeds after early-spring and never attempted to grow them in summer. But after thinking that I would have to puasa kubis for another year, we will try;-).
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your cabbage looks great. I made a mistake of planting mine too closely. I see little cabbages forming head on mine too. Maybe if I transplant each one and make room, they'd actually grow. Have a terrific week!
ReplyDeleteThey look great, maybe not being eaten as badly by insects.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Look so good! I was so inspired I sowed some cabbage seeds today. I actually never sowed cabbage seeds after early-spring and never attempted to grow them in summer. But after thinking that I would have to puasa kubis for another year, we will try;-).
ReplyDeleteThey are building up!! congrats.
ReplyDeletePriscilla. Transplant them at this stage? I'm afraid they won't make it....
ReplyDeleteSunray: Pest haven't really touch them yet....hahhaa...
MKZ: Good luck to your summer cabbages!
Bangchik: I learn from your cabbage planting! hahahha....