Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend activity

Firstly i would like to ask if blogspot having any problem with comment box? I have tried to add comments in other blogs but it disappear after i click enter button! ...sigh....

Last weekend i had many ~ "things to be done" in my mind. I thought of doing weeding, shifting my Zinnia plants, transplant some young seedling and tree and so on. However i have to admit that i never do most of it. I don't know how the 48hrs past by! ...sigh....

I only manage to do some weeding and transplant some young seedling and a tree!



Anyway this Butterfly is new to my garden. Do you know it's name?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Malar, all you comments worked on my blog post. I only published one of them though. I know I have had a few problems getting my comments to appear on other blogs as well. I just keep on clicking the 'post comment' tab.

    I wish I knew the names of butterflies. The one in your photo is truly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies really quickly for me as well. I was busy going here and there. Today I told myself that I was glad I rested early last night. So today I can be quite productive ;-) You were gardening. And that's a greatest thing to do :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeding and transplanting are quite a lot of work. Well done!

    The ducks are from Setia Ecopark, a gated community nearby. There are so many types and so beautiful but they are not opened to the public.

    ReplyDelete
  4. About the comments - I was reading a post by canoecorner.blogspot.com about this very issue. If you go to Common Ground's post (canoecorner mentions it), she explains exactly what you need to do to 'fix' the problem. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bernie: Sorry if i have add same comment many times. I do not know if it's published or not....sigh...

    Stephanie: Gardening...the never ending work...hahhaha...

    One: The park look so good!

    Holley: Thanks! I shall browse the blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The butterfly looks like a Neptis duryodhana (Malay Sailor). I hope my roselle plant will attract this butterfly to my garden too.

    ReplyDelete