avocado tree is growing up proportional to the days! Sounds like engineering term but that's the word I can find to describe this tree. It's slow growing but over the years you can see the growth!
Anyone out there has a Avocado tree? I read somewhere that it take 5-6 years for the tree to grow big and another few years until it can produce fruits! That's a long wait......
Anyone out there has a Avocado tree? I read somewhere that it take 5-6 years for the tree to grow big and another few years until it can produce fruits! That's a long wait......
| look at the lush and green leaves! |
Avocado tree is growing up proportional to the days.
ReplyDeleteYour long wait may increase exponentailly with time.
I am happy for you! The tree looks like it is really growing well. Meanwhile be patient ok :-D
ReplyDelete