I love weekend! I think every working people love weekend!
I love weekend for few reasons and one of it, is for harvesting time. Weekend is my only time I focus in the garden. I do weeding, tend the plant, even find all the pest and the damage done by them! I harvest most of my vegetables for cooking too!
My last angle loofah. The plant is almost dead. I just sow the new seeds yesterday!
I love weekend for few reasons and one of it, is for harvesting time. Weekend is my only time I focus in the garden. I do weeding, tend the plant, even find all the pest and the damage done by them! I harvest most of my vegetables for cooking too!
My last angle loofah. The plant is almost dead. I just sow the new seeds yesterday!
The chillies. We call them 'cili padi' in Malay!
Bitter gourd. I harvested 6 of them altogether! The best harvest so far! 2 already fried on Sunday!
Pak Choy
Those are my small harvest for daphnesdandelions harvest day! For more information on who is harvesting what all around the world , visit her website!
A fabulous harvest, Malar. Everything looks so healthy.
ReplyDeleteNow you have a healthy and very productive garden which is good for the family.
ReplyDeleteI used to look forward to the weekend when I was working but now it's all just one long weekend!
ReplyDeleteMarisa: Thanks!
ReplyDeleteautumn belle: i wish i can produce enough vegetables for my family! ;)
Sue: Being at home is sounds great!
Everything looks good. Did you prune the chillies plant to get new branches and to that many chillies?
ReplyDeleteI just love seeing what people in other places are growing! Beautiful harvest.
ReplyDeleteWeekends are definitely when I work in the most of my gardening and harvesting, but I still squeeze garden time in during the weekdays too. Those chili peppers are really beautiful, I imagine they are a hot variety?
ReplyDeleteYour chili padi reminds me that I have to plant some myself...
ReplyDeleteYour beautiful harvest will look very exotic here in down under.
ReplyDelete