Today I'm going to introduce famous Indian vegetable. It's called "Ponnakani Keerai" in tamil. I'm not sure the name of this plant in English or Bahasa Malaysia. It's used in Indian cooking and valued for the richness of vitamins!
This vegetables provide and maintain good vision and rich with iron as well as Vitamin C.
Indians use to blend it together with spinach to do vegetable curry or "keerai curry" in Tamil or you can saute like Pak choy.
Anyone know the name?
This vegetables provide and maintain good vision and rich with iron as well as Vitamin C.
Anyone know the name?
I don't think I have seen this plant before. Can you google or maybe Lotus Leaf knows because she has a blog about herbs in India.
ReplyDeleteNew edible plants for me to learn.. Really good sharing..
ReplyDeleteGlad to find the name of this plant. I bought it from an Indian uncle during my 'cucimata' session at pasar Tani. He said the name just pucuk ponna. It grow healthy in my garden but I really don't know how to cook it to suit my Malay taste heheh.
ReplyDelete