I'm late again for GBBD July but The garden is in full bloom now! I think I should share this beauties with you all!
I have a lot of flowers but very little time to enjoy them. Nevertheless I took photos of them to enjoy later! ;)
Basil in full bloom...purple pagoda flowers....
Pink Hibiscus - the new addition in my garden. The bloom is small compare to other variety!
Another new addition - the White Hibiscus!
The orange beauty!
The pink Hibiscus which is forever in bloom! I love this plant!
Ixora has started to bloom after heavy pruning done due to ants!
Plumeria the white beauty!
For more flowers blooming around the world , feel free to visit may dream flowers
I have a lot of flowers but very little time to enjoy them. Nevertheless I took photos of them to enjoy later! ;)
Basil in full bloom...purple pagoda flowers....
| Add caption |
Mussaenda Luteola
Periwinkles
Periwinkle again with Orange Hibiscus at the back
The pink Hibiscus which is forever in bloom! I love this plant!
Ixora has started to bloom after heavy pruning done due to ants!
Plumeria the white beauty!
For more flowers blooming around the world , feel free to visit may dream flowers
You love your hibiscus don't you? They are dramatic flowers.
ReplyDeleteYour tecoma (the orange beauty) is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSue: I think it's my new interest to grow varity of hibiscus! They are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteShailaja: Tecoma is really orange beauty with very unique flowers! What's you blog name by the way?
i think hibiscus is easy to take care than any flower plants. i guess i have to bought them too.
ReplyDelete