Currently my garden has few seedlings which is required to be transplanted to the ground.
Kailan already have true leaves.
Kailan already have true leaves.
Pak Choy.......Little grasshopper already started to test their teeth... Can you spot the grasshopper?
look at the damage done....sigh....
Lady's fingers which is a must in my garden!
How about you? What is growing in your garden now which require you to transplant?
Your seedlings look healthy. A rat is playing havoc with my seedlings. I kept a poison bait for the rat. I hope it dies.
ReplyDeleteWe never trasplant.
ReplyDeleteMaybe this is the trick you got better harvests.
By the way, thanks for the award.
found ya,that little red eyes (or i'm wrong)..
ReplyDeleteWe have lots of winter brassicas that are nearly ready to transplnt. As for the grasshopper - I think he/she is sitting on the tallest leaf on the left of the tall clump on the right of the pot.
ReplyDeleteSomehow I have yet to succeed with kailan here in Japan... good luck to you...
ReplyDeleteLotusleaf: Hope you get rid of the rat!
ReplyDeleterainfiled: ;)
mat join: no.... it's on 2nd photo.
Sue: You're so right! ;)
Lrong: This is my 1st time with Kailan. Not so good outcome too so far....
I have been lazy with transplanting. More direct-sowing nowadays. But so many volunteers popping everywhere need to be transplanted.
ReplyDelete