I always treat green bean with full care. Mainly because it's very sensitive plant for me. I use to sow many seeds with only few germinate. Some dies soon after I transplant to the vegetable bed. In the end I will have 2 -3 plants to produce me green beans.
It doesn't stop there, soon caterpillars will attack the plant from nowhere.....As a result I only plant them when I have time.
Currently I have 4 green beans climbing the trellis.
It doesn't stop there, soon caterpillars will attack the plant from nowhere.....As a result I only plant them when I have time.
Currently I have 4 green beans climbing the trellis.
We grow green beans every year and it seems to be a reliable crop but we will see how they fare this year.
ReplyDeleteThey look great so far! I often have problems, but tend to do pretty well with green beans. Maybe it's a type of caterpillar we don't have here.
ReplyDeleteSue: Oh really! I wish the same here ;)
ReplyDeleteWendy: this caterpillar is pricky type.... ;(
Pluck off the leaf that has the caterpillar in it.
ReplyDelete