Our beans are behing this year - not even any flowers yet.
Oh, Mr. Bean.
Good to see you are happy with the beans...
Oh how I wish I would have planted green beans this year. I suppose a few fresh beans are better than none at all. Hopefully you will get enough to enjoy at least one memorable meal:)Thanks for sharing Malar...
Sue: Hope oon you will have beans to harvest! ;)rainfield: ;)lrong: I'm looking forward for it actually!Louise: I hope so! ;)
Our beans are behing this year - not even any flowers yet.
ReplyDeleteOh, Mr. Bean.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you are happy with the beans...
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish I would have planted green beans this year. I suppose a few fresh beans are better than none at all. Hopefully you will get enough to enjoy at least one memorable meal:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Malar...
Sue: Hope oon you will have beans to harvest! ;)
ReplyDeleterainfield: ;)
lrong: I'm looking forward for it actually!
Louise: I hope so! ;)