Thursday, January 13, 2011

What's up in the garden!

Those below are pictures taken early morning today. I could not upload few more pictures. There was message that my storage capacity is full..... How to expand my storage capacity?

Orange Gerbera with leggy Balsam
 
butter daisy , Zinnia , Pentas



Pentas with leggy Zinnia


Zinnia towards ending but many babies around!

I think many plants need trimming section. I have neglect them for a while......

9 comments:

  1. I like your 'leggy' and 'babies' expressions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have pretty blooms Malar! Wah you can wake up early morning and take pictures before getting ready for work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow early in the morning! I thought it is always at night. I can't wake that early haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Zinnia colour is different from mine. Nice. I had the same message 2 days ago. I had to pay in order to upload.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the problem on storage space. I have to control the sizes of photo that I am going to upload before I need to pay.

    Seemed like you woke up very early.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malar, your pentas look lovely on the ground, I see that they are not affected by the rain. Mine has suffered a bit although I have them in pots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Butter daisy... looks like an annual I plant in my gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Either the picture is too big or internet is crawling slow. You seem to have little flowers all over..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Malar all your blooms are really pretty especially your gerbera. Mine is suffering from the rain/wet leg. The flowers did not bloom/open well.

    ReplyDelete